Summer Travel Season is in Full Swing

Friday, June 4, 2010

If you are a prolific traveler like me, then you are familiar with the competition for good hotel rooms during peak season. I've learned that it's wise to book early if I plan to travel to a big city that has many popular tourist attractions. For instance, if you plan to see the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building this summer you can count on it being a busy place. Don't put your vacation in the hands of fate. Go online and research New York Hotels to find a low rate and make a reservation while the prices might still be reasonable. Waiting too long can mean spending time in a cheap hotel without all the amenities you hope to enjoy!

The alternative to planning ahead for your summer vacation or business travels can cost you a lot of extra money. There are cities that beckon to tourists because they are exciting and filled with activities and adventure. Las Vegas is one of those cities. When you visit it is guaranteed to be fun with your spouse or take the family to see the sights, take in a show, do a little gambling or to enjoy the outdoor adventures that await. To assure a great memorable time, reserve one of the better Las Vegas Hotels
weeks in advance. I have traveled through Las Vegas on several occasions where my spouse and I spent over an hour trying to find an affordable room in a good location in close proximity to the activities we desired. I learned this lesson the hard way. When we head that way again, I am reserving a hotel way in advance.

I'll have to follow my own good advice whenever I decide to visit our children in Florida because it is tough to get a deal on Orlando Hotels. But I think this hot vacation spot is more popular during spring break than in the summer time when the heat rises. Fall might be the better season to walk the sunny Florida beaches!

The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas with us here on Ren Faire Reese and don't forget to leave a link so I can personally thank you.

Follow Me on Twitter

Guest Blogger