Nice Hotels for a California Vacation

Thursday, May 20, 2010

If you are an avid traveler like me, then you know how important it is to find adequate lodging to make the trip pleasant. I love California and my husband and I spend a lot of time in this state over many others. Utah would be second in the line up but Mom lives in California so naturally it goes to the top of the list. There are so many great places to visit and some of the most wondrous sites in nature there. Often when we travel, we find the hotels lacking so I'm on a quest to explore alternatives from the normal corporate hotels and motels.

I found a great line up to check out starting with the palmdale hotels. Luxury hotels equipped for extended stays with spacious rooms, breakfast bars and social hours at night are the stuff vacation dreams are made of in my world. I learned that Palmdale is the city for airplane buffs because they boast of having several museums. The area is rich with night life and a raceway as well as outdoor recreation sites. Another great place to spend your vacation down time is the lancaster california motel. If I have my way, I'm renting a suite or a fully loaded studio with all the extravagant amenities. If I can't find what I'm looking for in this motel, I'll visit the antelope valley hotels but not before I visit the aerospace museum.

I'll be taking lots of photos because the entire area is rich with scenic attractions and stories to be shared. The hotel or motel will have to be equipped with high speed internet so I can write while I'm enjoying my tour of the lavish hotels in California. Who knows, maybe I'll write a feature story about one of them?


The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas with us here on Ren Faire Reese and don't forget to leave a link so I can personally thank you.

Follow Me on Twitter

Guest Blogger