I'm Excited about Free Wordpress Themes

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

When I found another site to get free wordpress themes, I was so excited that I just wanted to share the news with you. Even a renaissance pirate queen needs to keep her blog perked up so I'm always looking for new themes and ways to improve my page. The good news about the site I'm sharing with you today is that it's FREE. Yes, you heard me right. It's free. So do you wanna download wordpress templates ?
They promise to be hassle free about logging in and easy to download. Check them out today and get a new look for your blog.

The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and ideas with us here on Ren Faire Reese and don't forget to leave a link so I can personally thank you.

Follow Me on Twitter

Guest Blogger